Freehold Country Hotel
with Caravan park facilities
$650,000-00 + stock
Upper Wide Bay Area
This hotel has a long history going back to the early 1900's but renovations have occurred over the years.
The Bonus: The hotel has a roof top 9 Kilowatts solar energy panelling system and 4 rain water tanks with a capacity of 55,000 litres. Fresh water is available for personal & guests requirements.
It's situated on a very large allotment with an area of 19,000 sm. (1.93 hectares); with a designated area for 9 caravan sites.
The local community have access to an oval at the rear of the property where the publican allows team sport's games to be played.
For short term guest accommodation there is a separate building with 6 separate rooms; together with laundry facilities, male & female shower & toilet facilities.
& Caravan park facilities
$650,000-00 plus stock
- Main public bar,
- Bistro dining,
- Bottle sales over the counter
- Renovate kitchen only 2 years old,
- Owners accommodation; 3 rooms,
- Beer garden and fire place,
- Caravan sites for 9 vehicles,
- Guest accommodation: Building with 6 separate rooms with air conditioning,
- Guest laundry room and shower facilities for male & female patrons,
- 2012 Hyundai 8 seater Imax van,
- Roof-top Solar energy panelling system.
- 4 rain water tanks with a storage capacity of 55,000 litres.
Contact Ian Hayes
0419 681 594