(with 6 Coastal gaming entitlements)
Hotel is closed & the interstate traveller /owner wants it Sold!
This landmark historical hotel has been closed for 4 months..
This is an opportunity to re-launch the hotel with 6 gaming machines that would assist a grand re-opening.
Gaming machine net profit for the 6 months ending June 2018 was $25,944-NET.
This historical hotel has a marvellous history with the town; going back to the early 1900's and the gold prospecting days of the area.
- 6 Gaming machines,
- Main Public Bar with 2 cold rooms,
- Beer garden with bar facilities,
- Commercial kitchen,
- Large Dining room & pool table,
- Owners' Accommodation: 3 bedroom unit self contained,
- Guest accommodation: 3 bedroom unit with private facilities; and 15 hotel rooms
- Guest common room and kitchen facilities,
- Laundry facilities for guest,
Contact Agent: Ian Hayes.
0419 681 594