Central Queensland Hotel
$ 685,000.00 + stock
(Over $ 140,000-00 reduction on price)
This hotel is a landmark hotel, corner position with great street exposure in an established country town in Central Queensland.
The town has tourist attractions and would be considered to be on the path for many tourists as they journey through central Queensland.
Patrons & guests can enjoy a number of amenities:-
Hotel accommodation, bar facilities, beer garden, family dining area, Gaming machines and a drive thru bottle shop.
Due to family consideration, the owners have substantially reduced the price to SELL!
$ 685,000-00 + stock
- Main street corner exposure,
- 11 gaming machines,
- Main public Bar,
- Dining facilities,
- Beer garden,
- Take-away drive-thru bottle sales,
- Guest accommodation: 18 rooms,
- Owner's accommodation: 4 rooms,
- Large kitchen.
- $7,000 per week; approximately from Bar, dining and accommodation
- $4,000 pw. from "Thirsty Camel" drive-thru..
- $ 6,000 per month approximate Net Profit from Gaming machines..
Contact Ian Hayes: 0419 681 594